Do you look forward to your board meetings knowing you’ll get great insights and challenge, see new perspectives and hear of advances in your or surrounding fields from the horizon scanning your NXDs bring?
Do you leave feeling energised, focussed on the important things having sounded out and had robust debates on the really important areas for your business?
What you could achieve from a Board Review
- Alignment between the strategic plan, investor expectations, the board and future funding requirements
- Review of the organisational structure, capacity development and succession planning in line with future growth plans
- Review of current governance and reporting making suggestions for improvement.
- Highlight current and future skills gaps in the board structure and composition and diversity.
- Highlight key areas of focus for improving the Board and wider team development.
- Outline Suggested Action Plan for the Board to meet key Board Priorities and facilitate better governance alignment and development.
Rather than feeling like you’re showing up to get your homework marked, we get you excited for board meetings.
By improving focus and giving you the ability to strategize with clear goals in mind, our board review enables everyone to become aligned around expectations and grow.
Get in touch to find out more about our board review process.
We are passionate about the impact that effective Boards can have. That takes real thought and continual work to create a Board who are aligned, future focused strategically to create real value in the business, while supporting the leadership team to deliver and thrive.
We work with Board Members and the Board as a whole to bring about the change you want through taking the time to step back, reflect and appraise your board effectiveness with an experienced effective sounding board.
Get in touch to find out all about our board coaching by contacting our team of accredited coaches.
Gearing for Growth are experienced in running programmes on Good Corporate Governance to ensure all board members are competent and comfortable in fulfilling their fiduciary duties around conformance and performance, ensuring diversity of thought in Board Composition, understanding of their social and environmental impact and consideration of their wider stakeholders
Get in touch to see how we can help you towards your governance goals.