Introducing Peer-Powered, an Executive Coaching and Peer Mentoring Programme for Scotland-based Business Leaders.
Are you a Founder or CEO of a Scotland-based company on the path from Startup to Scaleup? Gearing for Growth, in collaboration with Foras Programmes, is excited to introduce a unique opportunity for you to boost your professional growth journey.
Discover the power of peers, where your experiences meet shared knowledge. We've crafted a transformational leadership and personal growth programme, designed to propel you towards success and business sustainability. This programme utilises the experience of others to get you and your business future fit for Scale.
Through both our own experience, and our experience of growing business and working with Founders and CEOs over 25+ years, we know that creating a supportive, trusted network to push you on, give you honest feedback, and share your real successes, is priceless.
Our funded programme embodies the spirit of Entrepreneurial Social Infrastructure, focusing on critical areas to surmount roadblocks, master your emotional intelligence, become conscious and deliberate about your future growth through developing your mindset and resilience, and enable you to grow as a coach and mentor to your team.
Who is this for?
- Founder or CEO of a Scotland-based organisation, any industry, with a minimum of 10 employees
- Those who have raised external investment or generating £500k+ in revenue
- Leaders who are excited to engage with others on a similar journey for peer coaching and professional development
- Strengthen your Emotional Intelligence
- Build your resilience
- Improve personal wellbeing
- Master mindset and adaptability
- Team and company resilience and growth
- Build mentoring and coaching skills to lead more effectively
- Establish a trusted, safe peer network for the journey
- 100% free programme
- Building Peer Connection
- Mastering Mindset
- Personal Resilience
- Team Resilience
- Company Resilience
Plus, take advantage of optional extras like the EQ-I 2.0 emotional intelligence leadership assessment and personalised coaching sessions.
- Edinburgh 7th Dec 10.00 – 13.30
- Glasgow 18th or 20th December 13.30 – 17.00
- Digital Check-in Friday 5th January 9.00 – 11.00
- Aberdeen 17th January 10.30 – 14.00
- Digital Check-In – 31st January 9.00 – 11.00
- Edinburgh 7th February 10.00 – 13.30
- Digital Check-in 21st February 9.00 – 11.00
- Glasgow – 6th March 10.30 – 14.00
- Digital Check-In – 20th March 9.00 – 11.00
- Monthly in-person Peer Coaching and Mentoring Sessions across Scotland
- Engage in insightful discussions, share models and tools, and learn from successful guest speakers
- Monthly 2-hour virtual peer reflection sessions
Peer-Powered offers space to reflect, learn & grow, together
This initiative is supported by the Ecosystem Fund from the Scottish Government and Scottish Enterprise.